Our Mission is to care for every patient and their family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time.
About our Surgery Center
Genesis Surgery Center is dedicated to ensuring comfort and confidence when it comes to your health care. We go the extra mile in taking the steps necessary to put our patients at ease. At Genesis Surgery Center, we can proudly say our facilities are:
- Certified by Medicare
- Inspected and licensed by the Michigan Department of Community Health
- Accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare
- Organizations. (TJC, the main accrediting body for the nation’s acute-care hospitals, evaluates the quality and safety of care for nearly 17,000 health-care organizations across the U.S. To earn TJC accreditation, an organization must pass an intensive on-site review of it’s standards and procedures every three years.)
- In compliance with all conditions for participation in Blue Cross Blue Shield plans, as well as the standards of many other health insurers.
Types of Procedures Performed
For your convenience, Lansing and Genesis Surgery Centers provide a full range of medical services and procedures, including:
- General Surgery
- General Surgery, Breast Oncology
- Orthopedics, Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery
To further our commitment to the quality of surgical care for our patients, many of our physicians have chosen to be owners in Genesis Surgery Center and/or Lansing Surgery Center. This ownership enhances their ability to direct the manner in which your care is delivered at the facility. If this is of concern to you, we will be happy to answer any questions. Please call (517) 997-8181.